Röda Sten Konsthall
Röda Sten Konsthall is closed. Röda Sten Konsthall will open again 17-20 januari for the Frontside: Gothenburg International Chamber Music Festival. The Spring Exhibitions open 9 February. Read more here.
Röda Sten RestaurantRestaurant Röda Sten is closed. The restaurant opens 18 January.
HOLIDAYS & INSTALLATION PERIODS
Röda Sten Konsthall is closed for installation during the following dates during 2019 (the restaurant is preliminary open from 15 January)
- 16 Jan (FRONTSIDE: Gothenburg International Chamber Music Festival runs 17 - 20 Jan)
- 22 Jan - 8 Feb (Spring Exhibitions runs 9 Feb - 7 Apr)
- 18 Apr - 11 Apr (Artwalk Majorna runs 12 - 14 Apr)
- 23 Apr - 27 Apr (Valand Academy Photography Exhibition runs 27 Apr - 19 May)
- 21 May - 4 Jun (Summer Exhibition runs 5 Jun - 18 Aug)
- 20 Aug - 5 Sep (GIBCA: Göteborgs Internationella Konstbiennal runs 7 Sep - 17 Nov)
- 18 Nov - 28 Nov (Röda Sten Konsthall's Christmas Fair runs 29 Nov - 1 Dec)
- 2 Dec 2019 - prel. 15 Jan 2020 (closed for the holidays and installation)
Closed due to holidays 2019
- 19 Apr, Good Friday. Both the Konsthall and the Restaurant are closed.
- 20 Apr, Easter Eve. Both the Konsthall and the Restaurant are closed.
- 1 May, May Day. Both the Konsthall and the Restaurant are closed.
- 22 - 23 jun, Midsummer Eve and Midsummer's Day. Both the Konsthall and the Restaurant are closed.
Note: the dates are preliminary.